Position: Strategic Internet Alliance Sales
Wellbeing Lifestyles™ is a division of International Learning Center, Inc – successful training specialists since 1983. We are looking for a fearless and professional business development Independent Contractor with a proven track record to sell our top caliber online stress reduction program and other online programs and services via strategic Internet alliances. We pay an aggressive 20% commission based on sales.
The Strategic Internet Alliance Sales person will be responsible for pursuing wellness-related partnership and alliance opportunities on the Internet in the US and abroad. This role requires an individual who can combine a solid understanding of the Internet (including online advertising, content distribution and contextual marketing) with creative selling skills to identify and negotiate long-term deals with a wide variety of partners.
* Forging content partnerships
* Networking Wellbeing Lifestyles™ as an emerging brand
* Managing relationships
This role combines elements of direct sales, business development and account management. Therefore candidates MUST be able to show proven results and have two to three years of experience working directly within results-based online media sales, online media buying or online business development environments.
Preference will be given to those candidates who understand the value of contextually relevant online marketing and can demonstrate a history of developing and maintaining contacts in the online sector.
In addition, successful candidates will need to:
* Show a high degree of self-motivation and Internet “street savvy”
* Work well both as an individual and within a team environment.
* Have a strong understanding of the online advertising sector
* Be adept at negotiating sound commercial contracts
• Minimum 2-3 years of RELATED online sales / business development experience.
• Must be a “Quota Buster”
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Proven relationship/partnership building skills
• Ability to adapt to changing environments