By Troy Rampy, Editor, The Wellness Blog™
“Inner freedom is not guided by our efforts; it comes from seeing what is true.” — The Buddha
Why do I think I’m qualified? And furthermore, why would I have the audacity to believe I actually might be of service to someone in this capacity? Well, here are five responses that immediately come to mind:
- I’ve been facilitating personal growth groups for over 30 years and most participants appear to derive great value from the experience.
- I’ve been engaged in my own inner work for over 40 years. During this time I’ve learned and grown from many approaches, including the world’s perennial teachings, and some of the best teachers available.
- I have an in-depth, experiential understanding of how western psychology, integrative health, committed spiritual practice and shamanic tradition can all combine to lead us into a greatly expanded experience of our life.
- I’ve raised two teenagers! (This may be my most important qualification.)
- I’ve earned the love and respect of a discerning woman.
Okay, there’s probably more I could or should tell you. But you get the idea. If you don’t already know me personally, you might also glean a further sense of who I am by reading some of my former blog posts. They’re archived on this site. The “About Us” section may also be helpful.
So here’s the plan. I’m only going to accept five people and we’ll work together intensely for three months.
My intention is to help move you to a whole new level in your life during that time. As part of the process we’ll:
- Identify your true values and goals.
- Determine where you’re already making progress and where you need further focus … and what kind of focus.
- Put together a blueprint to get you where you truly want to go.
- Provide support and motivation to have you arrive at your goals.
Yes, I am going to charge for my services, but only nominally. So I highly recommend that you take advantage of this trial experiment of mine. And yes, I have some selection criteria in terms who I want to work with, but it’s relatively painless.
If you’re interested in taking the next step, write me a BRIEF email and we’ll go from there. Tell me why you would want a three-month life coach and why you think we might work well together: email@example.com.
I only want to work with individuals who are serious about making significant changes in their lives. I think that might be you!